Friday, June 24, 2011

bored much




 this is the result of a whole lot of time on my hands.

shower, exfoliate, shave, air dry hair, lunch, read, moisturize, makeup, lite blow out, straightener, play with bangs, martha, camera time, a little bit of self talk, and phone convo with mom.
pretty much my skin is going to look great at the end of this summer with all the time I have spent dry brushing and moisturizing.
 this schedule isn't me. I may be loosing it just a little bit.
I took the day off of exercise today. couldn't sleep at all last night. maybe even had a dream that I was in a singing competition against Gwyneth Paltrow. she won.

the rain here is strange, it doesn't do what rain is supposed to do. rather than shower the summer air and cool off the sidewalks it sorta just makes everything sticky as if the dryer didn't fully finish it's cycle and we are all just proceeding with the day a bit moist. moist is a gross word.

I made a reservation at Graffiato, Mike Isabella's new restaurant in d.c. Mike was on Top chef and I always kinda liked him. I am really excited because it doesn't seem like it is going to be ultra stuffy or anything, it is more moderate as far as price and a simple menu. We couldn't get in for a few weeks and it was either eat at 530 with the elderly or 1030 with the hipsters, I picked 530.

3 comments:

  1. mally you are so beautiful. miss your gorgeous face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cara! hey lover. i cut my bangs shorter again. oh bang bang. bangs. i have a love hate with them.

    ReplyDelete